Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 14, 2005

They say it's your birthday; happy birthday to you

.

Alex is Two today!


(When do we open presents?)

We had a little party for him yesterday, and what's a birthday without cake?

For my sweet boy; a Blue's Clues birthday cake.



Sure, my Mom would have done better. But seriously, for freehand, it's not too bad.

1 Thoughts for food:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and many happy returns, Alec! You're very lucky to have such great parents who love you very much. And of course, I'm so envious that your mommy is such a talented baker who made you such a lovely birthday cake. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker