Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Snack Time

.

And what does my toddler like to snack on?

Why, Nori Snacks and pickled Ginger, of course!



I'm not making this up. Alex loves them both. He'll happily snack away on both. Matt and I say we're giving him all the advantages we never had. And trust me...seaweed strips and preserved ginger slices were not in my cupboards growing up.

And as snacks go...how can a Mom complain?

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Sounds like our toddler -- he eschews regular sugary snacks and will happily eat Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. No complaints here! :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Now, Alex will gladly eat cookies or candy (the stuff in his Easter basket will last months, with the way I dole it out), but he loves fruit and veggies and goofy things like this. And yes, it does make a Mom feel good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker