Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

He Must Be Fed

.

Matt had to stay late again; fortunately, they were able to fix whatever it was that needed fixing, so no more late nights!

I really didn't feel like cooking, yet I somehow ended up in front of a hot stove for a while today.

I made a tomato sauce, cooked some organic, four-cheese tortellini, put it all in a bowl, and topped with Parmesan cheese.



Sure, once the sauce is cooked...it's pretty quick!

But the point is, Matt had some good food waiting for him when he walked in the door.

(of course, he had to wait three or four minutes till I got a picture!)

5 Thoughts for food:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Indira said...

I didn't see your post in IBBM, not a fan of Jello?

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 minutes of waiting is definitely worth it for a piping hot delicious dinner. Matt is lucky to have you as a wife!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Indira, would you believe I missed it? I mean, I knew it was coming, I had jellies almost ready...but I had it my head the entry deadline was today, not Sunday.

I'm still going to post them, because I put some effort into it...they just won't be 'official'!

Julia, the nice thing is, Matt thinks so, too!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Cate said...

MMMM, I love tortellini! My favorite pasta by far, unfortunately The Husband ... not so much. Silly man.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

He doesn't like tortellini? How can that be???? It's such a fabulous pasta!

The ex-fiance of an ex-friend would make this fabulous chicken dish, and serve it over cheese tortellini. I still make it (substituting Veat for me, of course), and call it 'Anthony's Chicken'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker