Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Attention Bay Area Bloggers...

.

Meet Giada!

(and I used to live so close...)


Make fantastic dishes in a flash with Food Network star Giada’s debut book Everyday Italian—a creative chronicle of easy-to-make recipes. Drawing from culinary influences of her native Rome, Giada offers 125 simple, accessible dishes in this mouthwatering premiere.

Tuesday, June 28
4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Sur La Table, Berkeley
1806 Fourth Street, Berkeley

( Click here for directions.)

Come in or call 510.849.2252 to reserve your book.

Signings are limited to books purchased at Sur La Table. Books purchased prior to the signing must be accompanied by a receipt.

1 Thoughts for food:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

[wolf whistles]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker