Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Snow Falling on Puppies

.

Because the dogs follow me from room to room, they end up hanging out while I make dinner, or bake.

I made cookies last night, and as always I couldn't resist sifting the last of the flour and powdered sugar on Donegal.



I don't know why I get such a kick out of it...before I went to bed, I marked her with the White Hand of Stephanie...in flour!

And poor Wicklow gets left out; being all white, it would only work in cocoa. Which is a no no.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He seems to be enjoying it.:-)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Indira, Donegal is the sweetest pup around. She just stayed on the floor, looking at me...and thumping that big tail of hers!

Dexygus, Wicklow always licks her clean...it's as if he's put himself in charge of grooming for the entire house! (You should see how 'clean' my feet are...)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger mireille said...

Stephanie ... for some reason, I think this is hilarious ... as long as the puppy doesn't mind. Thanks for visiting ... and no, no South African here!
xoxo
m

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lyn...I'm up!

Mireille; no, Donegal doesn't mind. She's a sweet-natured dog.

I didn't think I'd run into that girl by way of a comment on another blogger's page...too movie-like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker