Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Tell me why

.

I'm told a toddler's stomach is only the size of his fist.

If that's the case, how can my son eat almost everything on this plate...in one sitting?

5 Thoughts for food:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Two reasons. One, if he's anything like Nicholas, he probably only picked at the food from the meal before. And secondly, again like our son, he LOVES fruit! Last night, he ate a strawberry yogurt, 30 oz of fresh strawberries, a handful of grapes, 3 saltines and 5 big bites of spaghetti. All ebbs and flows, because the night before, he barely touched his dinner. Now if his dinner was made up entirely of fruit? Forget about it - it'd be wiped out in a heartbeat. Makes up for his disdain of most vegetables. Kids!

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know now, how he gets his happy glow and beautiful complexion. Not only adorable, good eating habits too. I bet he is pleasant to be around.(not one of those bratty, whiny kids)
Stephanie, I want to link to your Fruit tart post(mothers day) of last month. But I can't seem to get the url of that post specifically. Can you help me, please?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

I've added the link in the comments of your most recent post.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really a sorceress, thanks a lot Stephanie.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I promise to only use my powers for good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker