Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Brown Sugar Coffee Cake

.



Sunday's breakfast: a slightly sweet 'cake', hugging a brown sugar and cinnamon center. Fantastic.

16 Thoughts for food:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks fantastic indeed! I bet the aroma was amazing as well....

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jeff!

Wow...it really did smell good. And that fabulous cinnamon-scent stuck around for a good 24 hours!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Yum, that looks really tasty!!

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, that looks gorgeous, though I thought it was bread before I saw the title.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Nic said...

That definately looks tasty, Stephanie. I can smell it from here!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Anne! It disappeared rather quickly, so I suppose it was.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nic, thanks!

I'm not surprised. It was one of the more flavorful baked goods I've ever made.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Julia...I think it odd the recipe calls itself a cake, as well.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I dont know how you get the time for doing all of this stuff Stephanie, but I sure do love looking at it!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Zarah!

How? Oh, I give up sleep. With a house this size, an active (and boy...do I mean active) toddler, and a family to feed...I had to eliminate something!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want that middle part.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, it looks pretty good, doesn't it?

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Yum - I loved yeasted coffee cakes and brown sugar and cinnomon... I'm swooning!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Looks very tasty!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cathy, you're more than welcome to the recipe. Just send an email...

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker