Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and Vegan Marshmallows...mmmmm

.

Today is National S'Mores Day!

If only that mountain pie iron I bought would show up...



I could make my own S'mores pie!

With gelatin-free marshmallows, of course...lovely



available from Vegan Essentials or select natural food stores.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I had no idea it was nation smores day.... I just made cocoa marshmallows too!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe, you're obviously in-tune with the world...

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Was the rice mello creme any good?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Clare...I haven't actually tried it yet. I'm still waiting for my mountain pie iron to arrive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker