Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Do Not Disturb

.



Some days, Alex's nap goes on and on. Matt likes to get him up, or at the very least, check in on him.

I keep telling him "don't wake him!" See, I know what Alex is like when he wakes up before he wants.

Cranky.

Which is what happened here. Lots of "no" and "don't" and "go away". How sweet; he takes after his Daddy!

And a total bed-head, to boot.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Same as Nicholas. The Husband woke him up the other day and he was cranky, cranky, cranky ... "No kisses for you!"

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know. I try to be a good mommy, but sometimes I'll just tell 'stay there till you snap out of it!'.

What is it with the husbands, anyway??

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Too cute - he looks none to happy!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...

And sure, he looks cute now. You should have been there at the time!

"No...go away..."

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add this to the collection of pictures you whip out at a most opportune time - in front of friends - in his late teens..... :)

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know!

I (almost) can't wait for his first girlfriend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker