Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Miniature Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins

.



Tiny muffins bursting with chocolate and peanut butter. 'Nuff said.

12 Thoughts for food:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

I've been lurking in your blog for a while now, but I couldn't pass up telling you how delicious those sound... and look! My nephew and son would probably gobble them all up!

Any chance of bumming the recipe?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Very cute!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

So cute! Perfect mouthfuls :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Angela...thank you for visiting!

If you'll send an email to the address about mid-way down the right side of the blog, I'd be more than happy to send the recipe.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sweetnicks, thanks! I can't resist tiny bites (in case you couldn't tell).

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it looks like you have plenty to share!! :p These sound and look really good!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jeff!

Actually, Matt takes them to work. They might survive a week as breakfast food!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Clare...but with Matt eating them, it's more like five or six in a mouthful!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love mini muffins too! Problem is, I'd probably scoff down more of them than if I were to eat a regular sized one.

Your muffins are making me hungry!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Julia, that is the drawback to bite-sized goodies. We kid ourselves into thinking we're actually eating less...so we eat more!

Girl; we have to get you an oven!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks and sounds scrumptious! :-)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Joey!

And as always, 'recipes available upon request'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker