Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

.



Recipe from Cuisinart...a fantastic, eggless, dessert. The ice cream itself has a strong peanut butter flavor, and the addition of chopped up peanut butter cups made it one of the best I've tasted.

Easy to make, and packed with flavor. You're going to love it.




Don't forget to send your Blog Party entries in before next Thursday (18 August)!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Mmm peanut butter cups in ice cream... you have to love that!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Mm, that sounds delicious!! Next time I get my hands on some peanut butter cups (they're not sold here - only in some tiny import stores, at tripled prices) I'm definitely making some!!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Anne!

If I thought they's survive the trip, I'd be more than happy to send some peanut butter cups your way...I can't imagine not having them around!

of course, they're not too difficult to make, either...mmm; I may do that this weekend!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mandigo Jones...thanks for the ideas! Chocolate and peanut butter...I've always wondered what exactly it is about the two that makes them so good together?


Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Randi said...

I made this and it was yummy.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It really is, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker