Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

We Welcome X-Men, as well as X-Fruit

.



Mutant lemon. How cool is that?

4 Thoughts for food:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Wooo Mutant fruit! I wonder if our new lemon tree will give us something funky?!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe...just keep the dream alive...!

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! did you grow that???

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No; that was a random Kroger purchase.

Still...kind of funky, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker