Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sweet, Not Scary

.



I'm still bummed about this: the entire time I lived in the Bay area, we never took the time to visit and tour the Jelly Belly factory!

Anyway...the folks at Jelly Belly have some new Fall flavor mixes. I'm not a big jelly bean fan, but I do enjoy the odd Jelly Belly now and again.

Try Red Apple, Toasted Marshmallow, Peach, Cantaloupe, Top Banana, Raspberry and Chocolate Pudding, or mellocremes: lemon corn cobs, orange pumpkins, maple walnuts, and Giant Corn Mix (vanilla, chocolate, and cinnamon).

Their deluxe Halloween assortment: Tangerine, Lemon, and Licorice flavors are joined by licorice buttons, chocolate and crisp rice balls wrapped in foil, and mellocremes in orange, lemon and vanilla flavors, or one I'm excited about; a gummy-like candy not made from gelatin! Pectin Autumn Leaves...Tender pectin jells are shaped in big maple leaves in lush colors and bursting with flavors of lemon, tangerine, strawberry, lime, raspberry and pear.

It's a good company, and who doesn't like buttered popcorn jelly beans??

Check out their site for recipes, as well as a free sample!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Thanks for those jellybelly recommendations. I'm always scared to try new ones I don't know about..you never know what you're going to get!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so happy I could help!

What I love about Jelly Belly...they often have guides, with pictures, so you can tell what you're getting before you bite into it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker