Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Study in Cookies

.











(you know, in that second photo, he looks exactly like me when I was that age...)


Tagged with
, , , ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me, or is alex wincing in that first picture? hehe, pretty cute.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No wincing, just careful scrutinizing!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy of cookies! :)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Alice, this is why I bake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker