Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

WDB#9: The Round-Up

.

Time for over-bearing cuteness...here's this weekend's dog pictures!

Cookiecrumb starts us off with an adorable dog/herb photo of Bean Sprout; how cute!


Lettie and Piggy strike a pose for Alicat; check out that grin!

Lettie

Piggy

Check out the world traveler! It's Lulu of Why Travel to France, in Cannes! Wonder if she took in any films...


Wow...I only wish my pups were so helpful; take a look at Bailey, of The Savory Notebook, helping out with the household chores!


Barbara sends us photos of Sophie, living the good life, on the beach.

Wishing I was there!



Nupur and Dale send along apologizes for all dog-kind to Clare and Kiri; we do hope they get well soon!

He does look penitent, doesn't he?

It's a trio of puppy cuteness, as Robwonton sends in a picture of Buddy, Choco and Mocha...how sweet!


Here's Abe and Happy, of Sunshine on the Daisies, hungrily eyeing that camera!


It's not every day you see a dog and a llama together. Unless you're Farmgirl, and Robin makes first contact!


It's 'dress-up' time for Ziggy, as mom Sylvie decks him out in some warm outer wear!


Fellow Tennessean Emma sends along a picture of Maggie, as well as good wishes for Clare and Kiri, too!

What a cutie.

mrs. d talks her way out of a rainy walk, but still gives us a gorgeous puppy pic!


Even though she's off to a warm and sunny clime; Sweetnicks sent in her puppy pic---Nicholas and Eli enjoying the last few days of the Summer.


Of course, Wicklow and Donegal had to get in on the act!

And by 'get in', I mean 'get up'.

I swear, they do more than sleep. Really. I just never have the camera handy...


I got up for this?


This is my side!

Thanks to Sweetnicks for allowing my to host this event, and if I've missed anyone? Please let me know!


Blog Party#4: The Holiday Edition is coming soon...entries should be in no later than next Saturday at noon (that would be noon Eastern, US, time); I'll get the round-up posted a week from today!


Tagged with

4 Thoughts for food:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

What a barkingly great roundup! Apologies for not knowing you were guest hosting WDB this weekend. We've all been in a bit of a tither what with the llama kiss and all. : )

P.S. Meanwhile, beagle Robin heard some wonderful news!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Great round-up, Stephanie -- thanks again

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Farmgirl!

It's ok...it has been a crazy week, hasn't it?

And that is wonderful!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Sweetnicks...just happy I could help out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker