Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas Comes Early

.



So, do you like my new toy???



Just in time for cookie-baking, a brand new storage freezer!

I'm so excited; thanks honey!


Tagged with
, , ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Alanna Kellogg said...

OH you will LOVE this! You should take bets on how long it takes to fill it! Clock me in at 2 1/2 months. I have a similar freezer, I tend to freeze things in bags, flat, in the upstairs freezer, then put them upended in the chest freezer, easier to find things without rearranging the whole *&^ mess.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

AK...I haven't even plugged it in yet, and I already adore it.

My plans are to start on the holiday cookies and goodies (the fudge and penuche freeze well), as well as prepare a large pot of vegetable stock. That's a good beginning, though it won't take long to max it out! I mean, next time there's a sale on my fake foods? Stockpile, baby!

Sure, I'll take bets...but what do I give the winner???

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Two and a half months? I think it would take me about two and a half WEEKS to fill that! =)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi, Kelli!

Is that a firm bet? Should I be keeping track??

I think it's really going to come down to how fast I get those cookies baked...

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

And Stephanie SCORES! Congratulations. I don't know how I ever lived without chest freezers. You can freeze practically EVERYTHING. Have fun! : )

P.S. Sending hearts and healing thoughts to your sweet Macroom. : )

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, farmgirl!

I'm pretty excited, I gott tell ya.

I mean, it's not like we ever buy less stuff, you know?

Thanks...right now, things do not look good for Macroom. I'm bracing myself for the worst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker