Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Minty Fresh Puppies: WDB #14

.



So, this weekend, Sweetnicks instructed us to submit photos our dogs and food. Ok...I can do that!

Originally, I was going to take pictures of the three mutts digging into some rejected peanut butter cup filling. But, it was so bad (bad PB choice), even they wouldn't touch it!

Instead, I give you the Three Pups of Christmas; Doolin, Wicklow and Donegal enjoying Matt's candy canes!





(and please ignore the dirty floor; three dogs, an active toddler, and pre-Christmas rush...I may be cutting corners!)

And I need to send a huge thank you to Sweetnicks; in addition to all the packages I'd ordered, bills, and Christmas cards my very nice mailman brought to the door, I found a small box from one of my favorite food bloggers: a box of cookies!



Thank you so very much...what a welcome surprise!



Tagged with
, , , ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Those doggies are going to have the freshest breath around! :)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Not that they have bad breath, but a little mint never hrut anyone, right?

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Cute pup pictures!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

It helps that they're cute pups...

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger sailu said...

Stephanie,just love your doggies..:)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Sailu!

We're rather fond of them, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker