Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Anniversary A-go-go

.


(Blue Curiosa)

Matt and I are approaching a number of 'important dates'; events over the next couple of months that are dinner-and-a-movie worthy.

To get things started, Matt had two dozen organic roses sent to me Friday.

Aren't they gorgeous???


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and remember: Blog Party is one week away!




Tagged with
, , ,

8 Thoughts for food:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

They're GORGEOUS Stephanie! Lucky woman!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Admin said...

The Desi bachelor Cook from India invites you to his Blog.. RSVP

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Beautiful roses!

I just tagged you for a meme. Fun!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Zara Maria!

And yes; I am.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Anthony...I'll stop by later!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Cyndi!

I'll have my answers up soon.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty, Stephanie!Just gorgeous.
Is purple your favorite color?:)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Indira!

It's one of my favorites, and our wedding was done in purple, as well.

How 'bout them Steelers, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker