Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Boys will be Boys

.



We invited my FIL to dinner Wednesday night
, and after a lovely meal, we cleared the table so the 'boys' could play with Alex's train set. Tell me if you think they had fun...






Tagged with
, , , ,

10 Thoughts for food:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

Awwww! That is so cute! Great they know how to have fun, despite the age difference!;-)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Um. YES! What a great train set! Heck, I'd have fun with that!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Zarah Maria; Alex loves to play with his Daddy, and everyone loves to play with him!!!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeff, it's such a fun set...the pieces just connect by fitting the ends together, so even Alex can assemble. And you can just keep adding and adding and adding on!

Come on over sometime, you can play, too!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa Claus, der Weihnachtsmann, brought a racetrack with three cars to our home ;-))))

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh...sounds fun!

Was it for the kids...or the grown-ups?!!

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the two boys and their father! I got a gadget for the KitchenAid, so I have something to play while they have a race ;)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I sometimes tell people I'm a single mother of two...because my husband can be so twelve sometimes!

Which gadget did you get?

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;-)
The food grinder to make the Entenwurstpizza.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh...my grandparents had something like that. They used it to make these hot ham and cheese sandwiches. I don't eat meat these days, but I remember loving those things.

Nice Christmas present!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker