Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 30, 2006

It's not true, I swear!

.

Saw this at Indira's blog, and of course I had to try it!

You Are Italian Food

Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.


But I didn't feel it was accurate, so I took it again. This time?

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


Still don't know about that...oh, well. What do you expect from a five-question quiz?


Tagged with
, , , ,

3 Thoughts for food:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...
When I saw the Italian food, and their analysis below (comforting ok, but overwhelming and too much?, no way) :):), So I took it again, just like you did, the answer, second time was 'Thai Food'. I tried several different combinations, no 'Indian food'. :)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I suppose the quiz maker just doesn't see Indian cuisine as mainstream as Italian, or Mexican, or (it seems) Thai.

I think I'd like to be Indian food: Colorful, spicy, warm, and basically...good for you!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

i'm french food...chuckle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker