Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

“I've got brown sandwiches and green sandwiches - it's either very new cheese or very old meat.”

.



Thankfully, this sandwich does not, in any way, resemble the fare offered by The Odd Couple's Oscar Madison!

You know, you can whip up the world's fanciest meal, spending days in the kitchen.

Sure, you'll end up with a good meal, but face it: that's a lot of work.

Some days, all you really want, all you need, is a good sandwich.

A couple days ago, that's exactly what I was in the mood for.

Ciabatta rolls, filled with lettuce, spinach, cucumber, sprouts, hard-boiled egg slices, veggie ham slices, and Gruyere, and a light drizzling of olive oil.

Basically healthy, fairly 'green' (in a good way), and exactly what I needed!

Best part? No dirty dishes. Can I get an 'amen'?


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and hope to see you at the party!




Tagged with
, , ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look really good, I love a good sandwhich ;)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Clare...it really was.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Amen!! :)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker