Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

So...where's the ham?

.



A gift from my MIL; farm-fresh eggs.

Apparently, a co-worker raises hens and my in-law's reap the benefits.

This time, so did we.

I'm always amazed at the difference between fresh-from-the-farm eggs, and the ones we get from Kroger. Seriously, no contest.

But...check out the green one!


Tagged with
, ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Laura said...

ohhhh, I think it's some kind of chinese chicken that has green eggs, how cool!

it's a huge difference, farm fresh is better right down to the texture I hope you make good things with them - like custard. mmmm, custard.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chinese Chicken? Neat!

So far, just fried for breakfast. But that was pretty darn good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker