Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

WDB: Random Puppyness

.



We're so happy to see Sweetnicks up and about...abeit slowly! In a show of support, here's lots and lots of puppy pictures.


































Tagged with: , ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love puppies.I am enjoying yours due to this.For us,we might have to visit
home country,so there is a problem of
taking puppies.Blue eyed puppy is so cute.Are they yours ? what names you have kept?.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Ramya!

Yes, they're all mine...three dogs!

That's an obstacle for us, as well. We've occasionally entertained the idea of moving overseas for a job, but we could never leave the pups.

The tiny one is Doolin, the white one is Wicklow, and the aqualine-nosed gal is Donegal. All three names, if you're curious, are from places in Ireland.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doolin has grown so much! And it's so nice to see Wicklow and Donegal cuddling up together. :)

Any reason why they are named after places in Ireland?

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Julia!

Doolin is getting big, isn't he? Donny and Wicklow often snuggle up, even though tough guy Wicklow likes to pretend he's too macho.

Well, a large part of my heritage is Irish, and we spent our honeymoon there. I love the Celtic language, and the names throughout the country.

When it came time to name the various animals (including Bantry, a dog who now lives outside Boston, and Macroom), we thought Irish was the way to go!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love your puppies! The photos of them snuggled into the blankets are just too, too cute!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Tania! They are painfully cute, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker