Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Total Cheese

.



Why do they always pose in front of the messy part of the house???


Blog Party#9 has been announced, and for the month of April, we're turning our favorite desserts into bite-sized treats! Create sweet appetizers and drinks (non-alcoholic would be just fine), and get your entries to me no later than 20 April. You can leave a link here in the comments, or send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com; and I hope to see you there!




Tagged with:

6 Thoughts for food:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Could that kid get any cuter?

What a nice father-in-law to make such lovely pasta and give you some.

No wonder why your DH loves fancy food! His Daddy is a regular chef!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

yes...if he tries! Dangerous, isn't he?

Yes, my in-law's are foodies, too. And the husband is a food snob. Plus, my Mom is actually a chef...food is all around me!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I e-mailed you a few days ago about your scrupmtious looking jumbo chocolate chip cookies...can you please e-mail me the recipe? my e-mail id is mamanprincess at yahoo dot com

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi there!

I got your email...things have been a bit hectic around here, but once life settles down again, I'll get that recipe to you...promise!

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SCHYSTERS!!!! I would be a 400lb. walking food amazon if I had a family like that....and I thought my family was a food family! Wow!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, what can I say? We're a bit odd around here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker