Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Dealing with My Issues

.

Picture-posting issues, that is!

The past couple of days, I've been unable to view the photos I've posted. Several posts are rather dependent on the photos, so until 'things' are fixed, I'll just twiddle my thumbs...

4 Thoughts for food:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

You can always upload to flickr and blog your photos from there. I've been doing that a lot lately.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

That sucks that you're not able to post right now! However, as long as you're having issues can I take advantage and send my blog party stuff tonight or tomorrow?? Imade Minted-pea soup shots!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cameradawtor; if things don't improve, I may have to do that!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Becky...you're in luck! I'm kind of stuck right now, so try to get it to me by tonight, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker