Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cute Kid Filler

.



Yeah, I know it's not Sunday. Not yet, anyway (unless, of course, you're reading this Sunday; in that case, forget everything I just said).

We're out of town for the weekend, and I'm intending to have so good a time, blogging will be the last thing on my mind!

I'll be back Monday with stories, pictures, and an approved-by-management late SHF entry.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you then!



Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Out of town??? Pffft

And I was going to ask if you could smell the 14 lbs of pork butt and spatchcocked chicken I have in the smoker this morning.

Have fun!


Chris
My Blog

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ugh...sorry, Chris, but I'm kind of glad I couldn't smell it!

Man...that's a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker