Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Because I'm a Crazy Woman

.

Today, I make jelly.

Projected, a cool 94 degrees. It's 84 at ten o'clock.

And I'm going to stand in front of a very hot stove, for a very long time.

Clearly? I'm insane.




Blog Party#13 is coming, and this month, we're turning off the heat and preparing cool appetizers and drinks!

Post your dishes no later than Thursday, 17 August...early is always good...and get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 19th, and I hope to see you there!



Tagged with: + + + + + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you are insane. It is only 73 here and it will be my last day of baking since it is going up to 80 and I wont bake in 80 in my apaprtment.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Peabody...it was soooo hot in my kitchen today!! It took forever for the stuff to come to temperature, plus I had to sterilize the jars, so...bleah.

But I have nine jars of pretty marmalade now!

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you are courageous or insane or maybe both, so I'm very glad you have the nine jars of pretty marmalade to wear as a badge of courage.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna;

I just don't know...I suppose I'm so used to seeing my Grammy make blackberry jelly every summer, it just seems natural to do something similar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker