Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How Blogging Has Effected My Life

.



That, while sick, I think one of the worst things I have to deal with is the lack of post-able material!

Feeling blah, no interest in cooking or eating, therefore, no posts.

Oh, yeah...the coughing and achiness really stink, too.

18 Thoughts for food:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are feeling icky - hope you get better soon!


sam

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww...thanks, Sam!

Alex brought something home from school (which I suppose I should get used to!); I just hope I feel better in time for my birthday!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Helene said...

Hope you feel better really soon. All I can think about right now is Ernesto (the storm, not my spanish lover). My blog is my space of sanity!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get used to - but every year that starting back to school thing, everybody has something new to share with their friends and then they bring it home to mom & dad. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Stephanie - I hope you feel better soon - I hate being sick!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger FH said...

Some tea or coffee and sympathies
from me, Stephanie..:(
I think it's on it's way to NC! Nooooo....!!!!!
Wishing you speedy recovery ....

Asha

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger christine said...

I just found your blog, so this is my first visit. I'm loving it, but I'm sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. Hope you feel 100% soon. :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better.
Sadly I can relate, not to being sick, but I was busy all week and felt so bad that I did not have time to update anything.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger ilingc said...

Hi Stephanie,
Hope you get well soon too

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Helene; how is your Ernesto, as opposed to the storm???

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna;

Preceding this bout of...whatever...the school sent home a paper about 'oops...there may be lice!'. Fortunately, we survived that one unscathed!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe;

Thanks! I'm almost/kind of/sort of better. But I still had to miss a scheduled performance of Born Yesterday this evening...I had to send Matt off alone, and I'm really bummed! It's one of my favorite plays, and I'm home watching the Stargate: SG-1 Fan Favorites marathon.

Sure, I like Jack, Teal'c and the rest, but I really wanted to see the play!

How are you guys doing out there?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Asha;

Thanks! And I'd gladly take a cup of some hot tea.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Christine;

Hi, welcome, and thanks!

Have fun looking around...I hope to be back to full-form in a day or two.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Peabody;

Thanks!

I wish it were just business! Then at least I'd feel I had a reason...but I'm home, I'm not doing anything...so I should be able to cook and post, yes?

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I Ling;

Thanks so much...I'm getting there!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Well crap....is EVERYONE in TN sick? Alexis, Brett, and Trevor all have the same thing. I guess my great genes (ha!) have protected me thus far;)

Chris
My Blog

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris;

Ever since I had Alex, my immune system seems to have disappeared.

You could have had a cold two weeks ago, come within in thirty feet of me, and I'd still get sick!

It's pretty lousy, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker