Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Soy-Kaffir Lime Glazed Salmon with Lime Sushi Rice

.







Blog Party#13 is coming, and this month, we're turning off the heat and preparing cool appetizers and drinks!

Post your dishes no later than Thursday, 17 August...early is always good...and get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 19th, and I hope to see you there!



Tagged with: + + + + + +

7 Thoughts for food:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must really like limes. I would be having a lime revoltion over here if I had that many lime dishes, the natives would revolt.
It looks good though.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds and looks delicious!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I love the presentation of the salmon, very nice work!

Chris
My Blog

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Peabody;

I bought three bags of them! I had to do something.

Actually, we do love limes here. And the jelly is still in jars, the tart went to my in-laws...so it wasn't as if I were forcing the little green things down my family's throats!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Pam!

Matt really liked it, which is exactly what we were going for.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Chris!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker