Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Blogging by Mail; So Far

.



Though you can keep track of all the packages by clicking on the Blogging by Mail icon located near the top my sidebar, I thought I'd give everyone an update on how we're doing.

25 out, 8 in....64 unaccounted for.

2 Girls in the Kitchen Package has shipped!!

A Couple of Tarts Package has been sent!

ameth-gibberish Package has shipped!!

Attitudes Are Contagious. Mine Might Kill You Package has shipped!!

Bake My Day Package has shipped! Package from Mariko has arrived!!!

Barbie2be Package has shipped!!

Berry Simple Package has shipped!!!!

Don't Burn Down the Kitchen! Package has shipped!!

Eating 4 One Package from Karen has arrived!! Package has shipped!!

el's kitchen Package has shipped!! Package from Berrysimple has arrived!!

Enjoy Package has shipped!

Enjoy Package has shipped!

Experimentation of Taste Package has shipped!

Food Art and Random Thoughts Package has shipped out!

Gustoso Package from Kai Rui arrived!!!!

Here and There Package has shipped!!

In the Kitchen, I feel like a Guinea Pig with a Wok Package has shipped!!

Küchenlatein Another package has shipped!

La Mia Cucina Lis's package from Morven has arrived!!!

Limes & Lycopene Package has shipped!!

Mademoiselle Différentielle Package has been sent!

Mocktale Package has been sent!!

Our Full House Package has arrived!!!

Pam's Pantry Package has shipped!!

She Loves Lavender She Loves Cupcakes Package has shipped!!

Snapshots of Life Package has shipped!!

Super Eggplant Package has shipped!!

Tasting Life… Package has shipped!!! Package from Madame Différentielle has arrived!!!

The Perfect Pantry Package has shipped!!

Wildflower in the Wind Recieved her package from Randi!!!


Don't forget: your package should be in the mail by this Friday...mine's going out tomorrow...and be sure to let me know when you both send and get a package!





Tagged with: + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Abby said...

I shopped for mine today and hope to have it in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday, but I'll email you when I do for sure. So fun!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Excellent, Abby!

Mine's going out this afternoon...now all I have to do is...wait!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 day since I sent my parcel. I hope it passes the customs and reaches the addressee safe!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike;

I'm sure it'll be fine! Factor in weekends, there's still plenty of time.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent monday - should take about a week.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's great...thanks for letting me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker