Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

WDB: Off-Day

.

Nothing too special this time around; they're tired of the rain, and just want to hang out in the house.



Donegal forgot the 'no sleeping on the couch without a slip cover' rule.



Wicklow, as usual, not standing still for the camera



And Doolin, coming in for a kiss.

I'm sure the other pups have done something considerably more exciting, see Sweetnicks to check it out!






Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Yay Puppies!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe...that just sums it up perfectly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker