Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Free Cookbook!

.

You may remember I was a recipe-tester for a cookbook some months ago.



Well, The Good Home Cookbook is out, and it is fantastic. Everything you'd ever want to make, it's in there. Wonderful book, and I'm not just saying that because my name is mentioned!

I had a lot of fun helping with this book...plus, it's from the great folks at Collector's Press...and I'd love for you enjoy it, too.

Which is why you need to visit The Good Home Cookbook blog, and get a copy of your very own...free!

But, copies are limited, so act fast!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I got my copy this week Stephanie and I'm going to make something out of it tonight. I'll post about it on my blog and on Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Vanessa; I truly hope you like it!

It's a massive book, but the recipes are sound. I had such a good time testing them, and it's so neat seeing it all come together is such a good book!

Do let me know what you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker