Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 03, 2006

I Want!

.



I simply have to get this...it's so cute!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oh, that looks absolutely adorable!!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Me to, me to! I love gingerbread men. Actually my whole kitchen is decorated in them. I would get this and put it on display!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Anne...isn't it, though!

I try not to buy specialty gadgets (too often!), but this one is just begging to be purchased, don't you think?

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Heather...you must have a pretty darn cute kitchen!

Question: does it smell like gingerbread?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker