Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

That Time of the Year

.



Just another reason I love this time of year.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

i love pomegranates!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Nabeela said...

I love pomegarantes too....but somehow the ones we get in USA just don't match upto the ones we get in india.
I miss mangoes and pomegranates from India...:(

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them too.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barbie, me too!

I just think they're so magical, don't you?

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nabeela, you're not the first to mention things like that.

Of course, I only first tasted them a few years back, so I have no real comparison.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Peabody, maybe we should start a club!

Btw; I'll be making your potato soup next week, and I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker