Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Holidays...

.



We're getting close...so here's Alex, at the Earth Fare Red's Round-Up Christmas Party, to spread a little (fill in the blank) cheer.

























3 Thoughts for food:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Wow! Alex is getting so big! I feel like I am watching him grow up in you posts.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Heather, you aren't kidding!

He amazes me, too. Some days, after we've gotten up and had breakfast, and he's playing, I'll just look at him and ask "did you get bigger since yesterday?".

He thinks it's hysterical, of course. "Yes, Mommy!"

But it's no joke; every week, when I fold the laundry? Something has to be put away because he's outgrown it...

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lex...he really is. I'm 5' 2", and he comes up to my chest! He's more than half my height, and predictions have him topping off at around 5' 11"-6' 3"!

Aw, thanks. We think he's awfully cute, too.

Of course, he's an active 3 1/2 year old, as well...so that cuteness works in his favor when he's a holy terror.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker