Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Watch this space

.

The Happy Sorceress is a little under the weather, so Blog Party won't be posted tonight. However, it will appear soon.

14 Thoughts for food:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better soon :D *HUGZ*

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Hope you fell better soon. Just getting over something myself - GI tract. Take you time on posting and get better, OK?

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gute Besserung!

I learned a new expression ;-): to be under the weather.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.
This caused me to google under the weather and found this
http://www.idiomsite.com/undertheweather.htm
I've used the expression for years but you made me wonder where it came from.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Oh dear - I've been fighting a nasty cold since Wednesday - I sound absolutely AWFUL but I think there's light at the end of the tunnel ;-) Hope you feel better soon and don't bother to get out of bed on account of the round-up. All good things come to those who wait!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Me, too! (Sick that is) Feel better soon! I wanted to let you know my package from April came today!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Nupur said...

Get better soon, Stephanie! Get lots of rest. Wishing you and Matt and Alex (and the canine bunch) a wonderful festive season.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Trini!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Elle, you get better, too!

I'm so lucky, what with Alex and his other 3 and 4 year old friends, sharing all their germs and viruses.

Which he then shares with me!

Almost recovered!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike; thank you!

It's a funny term, isn't it?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna...thank you! I'm always interested in where common phrases come from!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeanne...thanks!

I hope you're better for your trip home...I'm busy, and tired and sore...mostly from being busy...but I'm definitely better!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cyndi, I hope you're doing better, as well! It's no fun to be sick over Christmas (remembering when I had chicken pox over Christmas...in high school!).

Thanks for letting me know...can't wait to see what you got!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nupur, thanks so much!

Hey...you've done it, right? How's it feel to be ALL DONE?!!

Wishing you both a happy move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker