Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogging By Mail: Request

.



So, we've almost wrapped up the Holiday edition of BBM; all but a few packages have now arrived. (the link isn't as updated as it should be)

And that's why I'm turning to you.

It looks as though some of the packages haven't made it to their destinations, and I'm determined that this round, No Blogger will be go un-swapped!

So, I ask you, wonderful, kind bloggers: would anyone be willing to ship a second package? To a deserving food blogger?

I'll be taking care of two, leaving just a few more.

If anyone would like to help, please send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.

And thank you!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Stephanie...my package came today...isn't that so cool! My blog buddy is Michelle from Fruits Basket and she sent a fabulous box of goodies. Check out my blog on Tuesday for my BBM post. Thanks for heading this up...it has been so much fun.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Vanessa, that's fantastic news!

Thanks so much for letting me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker