Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BBM Update

.



Don't forget: Packages are to be sent out by this Thursday!

If you still haven't received your swap info from me, get an email to me immediately.

And don't forget to let me know when your packages are mailed and received...


Be sure to click on the BBM icon to the right (located in the side bar) for package progress.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Tara said...

wow... thanks for that reminder, for some reason I had it in my head that it wasn't until next Thursday!! Silly me, I will get right onto it...

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Exactly why I posted!

Just let me know when you've shipped...and thanks, Tara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker