Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Super Alex

.



Take a minute, and revel in the sheer joy of being a four-year old with a Superman cape.

8 Thoughts for food:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger eva said...

Great series of photos! Makes me miss the childhood summers!
Eva

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Precious!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I don't know which I like more -- the cape or the shirt!!! =)

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

Awwwww! Too cute!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Eva!

he was having so much fun...but he couldn't stop looking behind him, and watching the cape flutter!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kelli...oh, that shirt! My husband picked it out, on a solo shopping trip.

the scary thing? It's pretty accurate!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Zarah...I was saying the same thing while he was running around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker