Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Marinated Carrot Salad with Ginger and Sesame Oil

.



Something colorful for Labor Day: an Asian-flavored carrot salad.

If you like sesame oil (and I do), this salad is for you.




Blog Party#26 is coming, and this month, we're focusing on What's Inside! All your favorite appetizers with something to hide, and drinks, too...if you can manage!
Entries are due 20 September; hope to see you there!




Tagged with: + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

This salad looks very good! I've never had anything like this before.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Deborah; it's really good, and yeah...not the 'usual'. Nice mix of flavors, and again...so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker