Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Non-Food Question

.




I know many food bloggers are also incredibly...crafty.

I mean that in a good way!

So, I'm hoping someone out there can help.

I want to make a Halloween costume for Alex; a vintage-style baseball uniform.

Unfortunately, I've yet to find anything like that on the Web (we're now down to just a Joanne's, so there's no point searching physical stores).

Anyone out there have ideas or suggestions?

Many, many thanks in advance.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Erika W. said...

Ah, a treasure hunt! I had to dig a little, but I found someone I referenced during my costuming days.

http://www.longago.com/sportsmen.html

Hopefully that works.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Erika...you may not believe this, but that's actually the site I found, too!

It's the only thing even close to what we want...and as is, we're going to have to order a Men's small. Alex is a Tall 4 1/2, but we'll have to down-size it just the same.

But thank you so much for the link!! I'll let everyone know how it works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker