Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Egg & Cheese & Bacon Sandwich

.




I can't recall when I made this; I'm not even sure where the recipe came from.



But I'm enjoying my time away from the 'Net, and it's kind of pretty...so if I don't get back here again soon, have a wonderful 2008!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Amrita said...

Hi dearie!

I've started a food forum for all floggers and foodies round the world. It just started today, and doesnt have any members yet.I have sent out emails to mose bloggers, though. I really hope you'll join too! It's a place we can discuss food, share recipes, troubleshoot recipes, post pix of stuff we've made etc. I aim to make it a chic environment filled with people who are extremely passionate about cooking and baking.

http://karamel.forumotion.com

thanks a lot! happy new year!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you so much for the Christmas card, Stephanie! I'm just back from a ski holiday and it was waiting for me. A lovely surprise. :)
Happy New Year to you and your family. xx

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You're so welcome, Wendy!

I hope you had a wonderful trip!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger breadchick said...

Yup, this pretty much sums up the best combination known to man to include bread, eggs, and BACON!!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You aren't kidding!

I seem to recall, now, that this recipe came from Food & Wine, but also included a hollandaise sauce. Which I rejected on the grounds of not having enough time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker