Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where Did This Come From? Cashew Chicken

.




Realizing I hadn't posted in almost a week (it's not from lack of cooking, but rather a lack of...oh, I don't know), I looked through my drafts, and found this photo.

I really can't recall what it was: it was from January! Don't know if we liked it, or where it came from, or why I never got around to posting.

The year's coming to an end, may as well clean out the files.






November brings a bit of the glitz & glamour to Blog Party, as we celebrate The Holiday Edition, 2.0, this month. RSVP no later than Thursday, 20 November...hope to see you there!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Par said...

that sure looks tasty....

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

I've got a list called "Stuff Left to Post" and the longer items sit on that list, the less likely they are to be posted. I'm considering just putting up random pictures with no story or recipe... there would be lots of them.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ms.______2be!; thanks!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn; I find myself clearing out various posts at the end of the year, and not having the slightest notion what some of it was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker