Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 11, 2008

No Need to Panic

.

I'm chin-deep in matching BBM partners, as I type this. Looks to be 84 total, so it's still early days.

Everyone will hear from me before the day ends (or at least, before the day here in the US ends), so a little patience please!! You'll learn the identity of your send-to partner soon...


ADDENDUM (posted by Stephanie's lovely and talented spouse): In the small hours of the morning, some net connectivity issues arose which forced the notifications to a halt. About half of the notifications have gone out so far, but if you haven't gotten yours yet, don't panic. They'll go out as soon as those issues get hammered out.


UPDATE: 3:30 PM
All 85 participants have been matched, and information has been sent out. Watch your inboxes, as well as the spam folders. And Murnie? Your mail bounced back, so please get in touch with me ASAP.

So now? Get those boxes together, and start shipping!!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger slush said...

OoOo, I am so excited!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Angel said...

Wow that is an amazing Turn out!!
Totally looking forward to it!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your email and my partner. Will be shipping today. Thanks for all the work you do to make this event happen :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Again, my lateness in replying means the wait is over!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Angel...no kidding. Largest turn-out since I've been hosting.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Maryann!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker