Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blog Party#32: Pizza Party!

.





It's time for another Blog Party!

I know, it seems as though we just had a party, right? We're just a fount of fun over here.

We fried up a storm last month, so I can understand why you might assume I'd swing over to something terribly healthy and/or light.

Guess again.

For March, we're taking on the ultimate finger food, albeit one not usually passed around at cocktail parties.

We're having a Pizza Party!



What could be more fun than passing around tiny pies & slices of fabulous pizzas? This is yet another chance to play with your food, to take one of the most favorite foods, and turn it into amazing appetizers?

So, here we go. The usual rules apply, and can be found here.

Anytime between now & Thursday, 20 March, prepare at least one pizza-ish bite and some kind of corresponding beverage. Yes, it's a 'cocktail' party, but that doesn't mean non-drinkers have to be left out. Heck, I don't drink alcohol, but coming up with interesting drinks is one of my favorite parts!

RSVP by sending your URL to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, no later than 20 March. The party begins Saturday, 22 March, with themed decor & music...you won't want to miss it!



Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

8 Thoughts for food:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger slush said...

YUM! I cant wait. This will be my first blog party!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Slush...you'll be most welcome!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kristina said...

Oh sweet! I'm so glad I found this blog! I'll def. be joining the party this month :D

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Kristina!

Me, too...we'll be glad to have you with us!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Laura Paterson said...

My first blog party too!

I've been looking for an excuse to make some pizza :D

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Kittie!

I'm happy to give you a reason...

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger SilverMoon Dragon said...

Huzzah! Finally I get to join a blog party. You know, BP is why I started my blog...

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

SmD...yippee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker