Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happiness is a Mint Oreo Blizzard

.






Well, it is if you're Alex.





This month, Blog Party's all about the ultimate hand-held food & having a Pizza Party!

Top your pies...full-sized and sliced, or in miniature form...any way you want, pour yourself a drink, and join the party. You have till TODAY Thursday, 20 March, to RSVP...hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Avory said...

Damn, I missed it!

I *made* my mini pizzas Thursday, but by the time I got home I was too tired and had already consumed too much alcohol to think about making a drink and posting it, haha. Next month. Next month I will resolve to make it :-)

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Judith...that's ok. I know all about real life getting in the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker