Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Outside, Inside

.



Normally, it's about the food. Food blog, after all. But this time, the food is more a means to an end.

So, I don't have much to say about the goat cheese pasta, or that fact we used a novelty, heart-shaped, pasta in the recipe.

Instead, I took these pictures to show off the gorgeous baking dish. Made by my sister-in-law, Terri.

That she made. By hand.

Isn't it fabulous?



The girl knows her way around a kiln, doesn't she?

This was a Christmas gift, along with some lovely appetizer-sized plates in the same color/glaze.
Beautiful. More amazing, it's a hobby. Not her job.

I don't know about you, but I'm impressed...




This month, Blog Party's all about the ultimate hand-held food & having a Pizza Party!

Top your pies...full-sized and sliced, or in miniature form...any way you want, pour yourself a drink, and join the party. You have till Thursday, 20 March to RSVP...hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + + + + >

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger LisaRene said...

I agree, it is fabulous! I bet it does a great job of keeping the food warm for service. Goat cheese pasta would be my ideal "Mac & Cheese".

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lisarene...my SIL does really good work!

The goat cheese pasta was pretty simple, and finishing it under the broiler made it perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker