Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Beauty Aid

.

So, not about food, this post.

Instead, it's a sort of plea, an appeal, perhaps, to overseas readers.

I'm desperate. I admit it.

I'm trying to find someone who can help me get a certain kind of make up, sold only through ccb-paris.

I shopped with them for years, but they stopped selling to the United States, citing shipping costs.

Me? I'm willing to pay those shipping costs, because the product is just that good.

What I am desperately trying to get my hands on is their Nudity line; foundations and concealers.



Is there anyone who can help a girl out? I'm willing to pay full price, or swap goods, or whatever. But I've just about scraped the last usable bits from what I have left...it's really quite sad.

I thank you, in advance.

Regular food-based blogging will resume.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Steffi said...

hiya... I'm from Germany and would be really happy to help a fellow Stephanie and food blogger out. The Nudity makeup is really awesome, I agree. You can find my email on my blogger profile :)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Rachel@fairycakeheaven said...

Just an idea but have you tried ebay? and makeupalley? you might find some on there

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pavotrouge: are you my beauty angel???

I'll be in touch soon, and I thank you already!

geworfener Handkuss...

(good lord, I hope my German holds up)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Rachel...thanks!

eBay doesn't carry it; the only stuff I've ever seen there were the 'freebies' given away with every purchase. And as I love me some ccb-paris, I already had a lot of them lying around!

I've not heard of makeupalley, but I'll give them a look. And thank you!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger ostwestwind said...

Stephanie, if the thing with pavotrouge fails, I can help you too! You have both: postal and email adress!

Love Ulrike from Küchenlatein

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike, you sweetheart!

How are you these days??

I will absolutely contact you if that happens, and thank you so very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker