Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Blogging by Mail: Almost, but Not Quite

.

So, most of the packages...79 out of 85...have shipped. But it's now three weeks past the ship-by date, and there's 6 unaccounted for.

Below is a list of blogs that, as far as I know, have not yet shipped their boxes. If you see your blog there and have in fact mailed out your package, this is a reminder to Let Me Know.
If you haven't, consider it a gentle kick to the nether regions. We want everyone to get their box, and that will only happen if all packages go out (and the various postal services are kind to us).

Also, if you haven't yet posted about a received package, please do so and let me know!!!

And let's do our best to make short work of this list, ok?

Girls on a Grill-Katie's Blog

Heaven on Earth

m3rni3

PrettyBaking in Israel

Rachel's Bite

Sugar & Spice







Invites to April's Blog Party are out, and this month we're celebrating our favorite Diner, Street, and Pub foods by fancy-ing them up and turning them into appetizers!

Your favorite virtual cocktail party is taking to the streets, or rather, our food is.

RSVP by Thursday, 17 April...and I hope to see you there!





I'm hosting the latest Retro Recipe Challenge, and this time, it's all about Mom!

Pick a recipe from a year before your mother was born (thank you John, Paul, George & Ringo) and send those URL's in by Saturday, 26 April. So, tie up those apron strings, paste a pretty smile on your face, and get cooking!

10 Thoughts for food:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Melody said...

That is so sad that you worked so hard organzing it and there are still folks waiting to get their packages.

Again, I thank you for all your hard work.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Food, Glorious Food! has shipped - I received it a month ago :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

MK99...well, I'm an optimist, so I'm hopeful all will ship soon!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pam...thanks for that. It helps!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I just wanted to let anyone who reads this know that I have every intention to send my package and will not be letting my partner down. I hate that I have not been on time in this BBM as it is completely against my nature. As anyone who reads my blog would know already, I have been going through a rough patch in the last couple of months and it is taking all my effort to get back to my normal routine and usual self.

I have emailed both my partner and Stephanie about this and thank them both for their understanding. Also thank-you so much to Stephanie for all the hard work you have put into this and all the other rounds of BBM.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Hey-- I just noticed that Life in the Pink Kitchen has been removed from blogspot. :(

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tara, sweetie...this was in no way a wrist-slapping for you. Your sitch is known and understood.

All is well...hugs!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanya...greatly appreciate the heads up. She's moved her blog...now found at My Kitchen is Pink. All updated, thanks to you!!!

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::sigh:: I have everything sitting on my dining room table. Life conspires against me. I'm headed to the PO this weekend, I swear!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Culinorgaphy; do let me know as soon as it's on it's way...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker