Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ice Cream Bites

.

I already love Jelly Belly jelly beans. The flavors are amazing, and they're a Bay area company. Which makes them special, to me at least.

Their newest release? Cold Stone Creamery flavors! Ice cream that won't melt all over you.



Personally, I'm very interested in the Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip...

4 Thoughts for food:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger LisaRene said...

I am a Jelly Belly junky (gummy bears too, especially the chocolate covered ones). Glad to here there are new flavors!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LisaRene...they come out with the Neatest flavors, don't they? And I love their 'recipes'!

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gasp! How did I not know this? Jelly Bellies are the only jelly beans that I eat and one of only a couple candies that I really like.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Badhuman...clearly, you need to sign up for their newsletter, like I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker